Monday, April 2, 2012

Market Baskets

Last year Sharie and I decided to do this quilt.  I had cut out all of the handles and backgrounds and made a few of the small baskets.  

When I finally got back to it this year, I decided that the basket handles are too dark so I am changing them.  Now I have all of the baskets made and "all" I have to do is cut out the handles, appliqué them onto the backgrounds and I will be finished.  lol.


To see what other people are up to this week, go here.  Thank you Judy for hosting this.

6 comments:

AnnieO said...

Hi Peri! Nice to see you again :) I love this basket quilt and they look so pretty up there on your wall. Enjoy!

Sharie - Moss Bluff said...

Hi Peri,
You are so far ahead of me. I am going to work on that quilt - soon.

It looks terrific. Looking forward to seeing the handles.

Chris said...

They look great. Looks like a few hours watching tv while doing handles :)

Mary said...

Cute Basket quilt! I can't be tempted to start another project, but had to peek and see what you were making from the thumbnail...

marcella said...

Just the handles :-) Well, it's going to be a great quilt when it's finished. I'm sure there will be fighting over who gets the finished quilt.

Melinda said...

I love that basket quilt - it is on my someday list.