Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just Another Day in May in Oklahoma

These are not in the right order, but,,,,, most of these I took by taking pictures off of the tv....

Shows the hail that had accumulated and in some of the pictures you can see some fog that was caused by the hail hitting the hot ground



This was from my front door as it was passing over my house
From front yard as the storm was coming closer

Look how blue the sky was...lots of hail

Downtown OKC wrapped in rain and hail

More hail


Left picture is of hail taken in a neighborhood and the one on the right is my poor Forest Pansy Redbud swaying in the wind....it was pretty strong in spots.

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOW that is some wicked weather you have there!!!!! I'd say enough if enough!!! I hope things are better.