Sunday, July 26, 2009

This and That

There's a little hamburger joint close to us called Mike's. He makes great onion burgers and we go there about 1 every 2 weeks or so. His walls are always covered with "sayings", and right now he has bunches of them in cellephane holders with all sorts of pithy sayings on them. I love the one by Will Rogers about our congress. If you enlarge you can read them. Food for thought, lol.



Remeber the eclipse last month? I was outside and by the time I ran in and got my camera, it was almost over, but I love this shot. It looks like halloween to me, does it to you?



1 comment:

Nancy in WI said...

Neat moon picture! The heck of the sayings...I want an onion burger! Thanks for making my mouth salivate. You'd think I was starving which is certainly not the case. Nancy in WI