Monday, November 29, 2010

Just a Small Quilt for Design Wall Monday

It was only going to be a small quilt.  Just make a little something from the fabric that I absolutely adore and had resisted buying because I have so much already and am trying to be "oh so good" this year.
Well, that "ain't gonna happen", I guess.  

First of all, I saw a picture of this little quilt on a blog from I Have a Notion.  It was hanging in a booth at   Houston.  Looked on the web and finally stumbled upon it on PickleDish and the order was placed. 



This is what I am toying with as far as layout is concerned, but I have a couple of other ideas in the back of my head, so I have to get some more of this.  I just love, love, love it!  It looks like it is going to be a "blended quilt", which I think is truly my favorite of all quilt types. 


Thank you Judy for providing a place to share, and I am working on my stash busting, just fell off the wagon for this collection, lol.  

5 comments:

Carol said...

Perry it's going to be wonderful...love the blended look and I really like your layout. Hope you're feeling better!

ranette said...

I love the blended look too! I think your baskets are gorgeous!!

Congrats on Saturday's game...

Chris said...

The baskets are cute as can be :)

Charlene S said...

The blended look is nice to view..very calming.

Jo said...

I have a Go! and love my basket die. I am planning on making a curtain valance. See your baskets is inspiring me to get on that project.