I have actually gotten some quilting done this week. Dug out another quilt that I started a couple of years ago, and started putting the borders on it.
I am so pleased with the way this looks. It is from a pattern called Diamond in the Rough by Debby Caffrey (I think that is the name) and I took a class from a local teacher a couple of years ago to learn how to do this quilt. Of course I didn't do mine like everyone else did, lol.
I am going to add 4 inch squares of the patterned fabric on the long sides to make the width better. This fabric is all Thimbleberries, and I have so much of it that I am going to piece something for the backing. That will use up another 10 yards about.