Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snowglobes

I finally got the remainder of my snowglobes photographed. This was the one I got last year. They seem to get bigger every year.

These are the small ones I have. One of my grandsons gave me the one on the right.

Of course we had to have a snowman in there too.

Another snowman The king of Christmas
All of the nutcrackers. This one is really beautiful and so detailed. I don't know what any of them play because I can't remember, lol, and they are too heavy to pick up, and when I played them I can't remember what they played, lol.

9 comments:

Granny said...

Those are beautiful! I think I would be tempted to leave at least some of them out all year. Too pretty to put away!

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful collection of snow globes. So glad I decided to check your blog tonight!

Mar said...

Wow what a beautiful collection, do you have them displayed the year through?

Sheri said...

Beautiful snow globes.They look very pretty on the Christmas table cloth.
Sheri

Nicole said...

What a fabulous collection you have on display!

CONNIE W said...

What a special collection!

Juliann in WA said...

Your snow globe collection is beautiful. I have only two but they are really fun.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That's quite a collection you have there. Thanks for sharing them with us. They are very pretty.

Shelina said...

Your snowglobes are so pretty. There was a store within walking distance from my work that sold snowglobes and other things musical. I fell in love with them all. I bought my daughter one of them, but she wasn't impressed. Of course she was only 3 at the time! I didn't start a collection, because I couldn't afford it at the time, and now the store is gone. I'm sure I can find other stores that sell them, but I'd better stay away. They are beautiful.