Monday, July 11, 2011

Design Wall Monday

The beginning of Grace.  

I have all of the pieces cut out and am now starting on the assembly. Of course I have all of these stars to make, but the borders are cut out and ready to go on when I finish the stars.  I bought quite a bit of extra fabric for this quilt to make it "my size", so I will have enough squares left over for something else.  Not sure what, maybe another one of those table toppers I keep saying I am going to make, huh.

And then there is this.  Block two in my Kaffe Fassestt Flower Basket quest.  two down and several to go. 


Thanks to Judy for hosting Design Wall Mondays.  Be sure to check out the other beautiful projects that are always showing up over there.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Love the star blocks. The flower baskets are beautiful!!