Sunday, January 6, 2008

Quilt Challenge Week 5 and Grandchildren

Since I got nothing else done on my quilt for the challenge that I am doing with Lisa, Nicole, and Cindy I decided to show you Arabella. She was my Quilt of the Month for December and she is made from a pattern in Blended Quilts by In The Beginning. I have this one hanging in my sewing room so I can enjoy it. Mother wants it for the table, lol, but so far I have said no.


The families have all come and gone for the holidays, the living area is straight one more time, the towels and sheets are washed and put away, and Aud and I are tired, lol.
Below are pictures of my grandchildren.
This is Keith, he is 14 and is playing Halo 3 with someone online.

This is Jackson, he is 17, and will graduate from high school in June


The younger ones, Kyra, Kyle, and Katy. The girls always flock to Kyle when they are together. He has a devilish grin, lol, and is going to be a true lady's man when he grows up. Kyle and Jackson are brothers, and Kyra and Katy are sisters. Keith is an only child.

This is Kyle. See what I mean about the devilish grin? :>)

And last, but not least by any means, are Kyra and Katy opening their Annie dolls I got them for Christmas. I think they like them.
AND, I won my bet with myself. My printer driver CD did NOT come in Saturday. However, when I was looking for something else, I found the one I had searched for for 2 days, lol. I just haven't had time to load them yet. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

You have some cute grandkids there. Lucky you to have so many. All I want is one. Just one, are my sons reading this???? LOL!!! And yes Kyle does have that grin doesn't he? He's a cutie.
Love your quilt too. Give it to mom for goodness sake!

Nicole said...

I am with Sharon--I would settle for just ONE grandchild! Yours are terrific looking!
Love Arabella too.

Cindy said...

Those kids are growing up to darn fast. I can't believe how big Keith has gotten. Look at Kyle's dimples. They are cuties.