Wednesday, January 2, 2008

YUK!!!


I may have to switch my football allegiance to Mizzou, lol. The Sooners played West Virginia in the Fiesta Bowl tonight and they were just flat outplayed. They lost 48 to 21, or some unreal number close to that. I finally turned the sound off at half time and finished reading a Nora Roberts novel, looking at the score out of the corner of my eye ever so often. I am totally disgusted. That is the fourth bowl game in a row that OU has lost. They may never live that one down.
So, this football madness is over with until the Patriots play. So far they have managed to win, and I hope they continue to. Then I can survive Sundays until golf heats up. ROFLOL.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Oh Perry I was thinking about you last night...we had OU in our Bowl Maddness pool for lots of points...very sad!

Mar said...

LOL, "This too shall pass" Happy New Year Perry!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Perry, I was thinking of you the whole time hubby was watching that game cheering. LOL!!!!!!!! Hubby said to ask you does this mean I dont have to send you a gift now? ROFLOL!!!!! I slapped him for you, not to worry.

kcdi said...

It was truly awful! I finally turned it off and watched a movie with the hubby. Oh well, there is always next year.