Monday, October 22, 2007

Full Moon

I think the moon is full because I am bouncing off the walls. Have accomplished nothing but errands, and ideas are cascading through my head.

In the process of doing my applique on Piece and Plenty I dropped the vase, and broke the bottom of it. When I glued it back on, it was a little crooked. I am really crushed, but am not going to buy a new one. It will just have to become an heirloom, break and all. Thank goodness I hadn't finished the flowers, I don't have to go pick some more, lol.

4 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

This is going to be a lovely piece. Bummer about your vase but it sounds like you have a good attitude.

Betty J in OKC said...

I guess that's why the background is cut a little larger than is needed for applique-work, so things like your crooked vase can be straightened up simply by trimming the background. ;) I'm starting the Pond BOM over on www.fatcatpatterns.com I'll be cutting my backgrounds later today at 13."

Nicole said...

Love that fabric line with the vines and birds! Is it ShangriLa or Madeira?

Vicky said...

I think it looks fantatic. That's the beauty of applique - no two will ever look the same.