Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Week in Review

What a week! The last 7 days have been a little wild. I knew the moon was full, but not usually as long as a whole week. I have Hungarian werewolfs for ancestors, and they usually come visit me every month, but they sure overstayed their welcome this time.



This is what happened when I tried to make them leave. It's still not completely back to the aged hand look yet.

After I did this I got my flu shot and spent the next 24 hours moaning and groaning because my arm hurt so badly. I was trying to finish up a Scooby Doo (sp) Halloween costume for the son of a friend and had promised it to him by 6 PM on Friday. He is 5 and you can't disappoint little ones. Didn't get through with it until almost 10 Friday night, but that's another story for another day. I am supposed to get a picture of the results. I will post it then.

No comments: