I managed to get some more done on my P&P. I keep asking myself why I am doing this, but I am doing it, slowly but surely.
This past weekend Kathy was using my Bernina for sewing and it was not acting well at all. It had been a while since I had used it. I pleaded insanity and the local Bernina dealer felt sorry for me, so he agreed to look at it. It needed to be oiled and the "board" inside the foot pedal had become corroded and needed to be replaced. And he was kind enough to do it today, so now the trusty Bernina is running like a rabbit again, and ready for applique. It makes a beautiful applique stitch and I can always give up on this hand jazz and do it by machine.