Friday, March 21, 2008

I've Got Mail!!!!

The postman bought me a package and it was from that sweet lady that takes all of those pictures and goes everywhere and live in California...hmmm...what WAS that woman's name again....oh and there is a beautiful flower attached to her name, somewhere along the way....hmmmm....oh, yeah, I remember now, her name is Sharon, aka Red Geranium Cottage
Having a senior moment here, lol.

Anyway, I did a happy dance and finally found the scissors I can use to open boxes with and, voila! Lavendar tissue paper!!!! And a sweet Easter card that is now pinned to one of the wall hangings in my sewing room.




And look what was under the lavendar tissue paper...a lavender birdhouse! Is this not the cutest thing? It too is now hanging on a wall hanging in my sewing room!!!! I showed it to my granddaughters when they were over here and they just ooed and ahhhhed and Kyra ask me if she could have it, lol. I told her I was going to save it and hang it on my wall hanging because a friend had given it to me and everytime I looked at it I would smile and think of her.
And of course there was more lavendar paper, and hiding in that was this cute, cute plate. Well the granddaughters thought that was wonderful and Katy wanted to know if she could eat off of it. I told her she could eat her snack off of it, which she did, but, "no memory grandma" forgot to take her picture, lol. Next time I will.




And under that layer was this really neat pincushion! I love pincushions and this one is sitting on my sewing table with the other one sweet Sharon gave me. See the little bee on it? And it came with pins already.
This was a wonderful Easter present, Sharon! I just love all of it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

5 comments:

May Kristin said...

Wow! You are a lucky girl! Enjoy your gifts!

Carol said...

What a fun package...a purple birdhouse for our purple girl!

Cheryl said...

You must have been a very good bunny! Great package.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Your very welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed your purple stuff. LOL!!! Sort of matches the hair now doesn't it???

Nan said...

What lovely gifts from the lovely Sharon!! Makes your day extra special, doesn't it?