Monday, March 17, 2008

Message to Kimberly

I have had another one of my brilliant ideas. Anyone that has checked out The Fat Quarter Shop in the last 3 days will appreciate this idea, I am sure. And if you haven't checked it out lately you should. There is the most gorgeous BOM for Christmas on there I have ever seen!

I think we should just give Kimberly our credit card numbers and an amount we can spend each month and let her just make automatic shipments to us. LOL...would save us a lot of time and trouble, and she could make up labels and what ever else she has to do in advance when she had time.

In the case of this BOM she would know that we can afford this because we are ALL going to want this, and we need to get started on it immediately, right? She could have had all of this ready and we would have it today instead of having to wait two more days. So we don't eat for a day or two each month, so what, most of us won't miss the calories, that's for sure, lol.

What do you think? Should we sign a petition, have a demonstration, or just beg! LOL

7 comments:

Gena in Dallas said...

I agree it is wonderful, but I have so many other projects I am doing I don't dare add another. You can make one and share the pics. I will quilt vicariously through you!! ROFL

Gena in Dallas said...

and another thing.... the countdown on the right side... seems to me it used to read 85 and now it reads 106. Wow!!! either my eyes or my glasses (both??) are the pits! *grin*

Cindy said...

Well, let's see here, Kimberly already has my credit card on file, and I do spend money almost every month--I'm in for the Xmas quilt. Who else is in.

Anonymous said...

You know, I have to be honest, that Christmas quilt just doesn't do it for me. GASP! LOL Anyway, I think we should just all cut to the chase, have Kimberly tell us where Emma is going to go to college when she grows up, and we can just deposit all of our money into that and she can give us the stuff! LOL

Mar said...

I love this BOM but I'm afraid it's out of my price range. So I guess I'll have to enjoy watching you play! Bet you didn't think quilting was a spectator sport, huh?

Nicole said...

Oh dear. You are such a bad influence Perry! Here I go....

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Oh no you don't missy!!!! I've already committed to one thanks to you!!!