Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kansas Shop Hop - Part 3

This is the third shop we stopped at in Wichita. It is called Prairie Quilts. Kathy and Norma, one of the sweet and helpful women that worked here are contemplating some mischief I am sure, but I don't remember what it was offhand. I think it has something to do with the fabric that Norma is fondling.


Lots of samples on the walls.

For some reason I love funky chickens and this one called my name. I bought the pattern for him.

Here is another picture of Norma and that is Jan. So very friendly and helpful.
Ooops, here are Bill and Paula from Gramma's along with Vicky Nolan, and I don't remember where she is from either. It is a town in Kansas, however. The lady sitting at the desk knew where everything in the store was, but I have misplaced her name also. Really really nice employees.


We have now completed 3 of our 4 stops planned for Friday night. We left this store about 7:30 and headed for the last store left in Wichita. Will visit it tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Hi! Just found your blog! I'm a relatively new blogger and have a dog blog but am an Oklahoma City quilter of 25 years! Nice to see someone from OKC! The Kansas shop hop looks fun! Thanks for sharing for those of us who didn't get to go!

Cheery wave from
Bev
http://comfycollars.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

It's a good thing I wasn't with you. Would have broke the bank in this shop! What cute things!