Saturday, November 24, 2007

Football!!!

OU beat OSU today in the Bedlam battle. And OU looked really, really good. And, Texas was beaten by Texas A&M yesterday and LSU was beaten by Alabama yesterday, and Missouri is leading Kansas right now, and the moon is full, and all is right with the world, lol.

OU will be playing for the Big 12 Championship next weekend in San Antonio, Texas against the winner of the KU-Missou game. Should be a good one

Update: Missouri beat Kansas, so we will meet them next week in SA....and we beat them earlier this year, so maybe we can do it again!!! Go Sooners!

Have stayed totally out of the stores during this weekend, isn't that exciting? And that is the full extent of what I have managed to accomplish in the last several days.

From the looks of some of your blogs everyone else has been busy, busy, busy. And all of the Christmas decorations going up look wonderful!

3 comments:

CONNIE W said...

I'm not much of a sports fan but my hubby makes up for it and he's been tracking several games this weekend. I too stayed out of the stores...nothing could have dragged me to the shopping mecca these past few days, but I would like to perhaps go this coming week to see what's happening.

Juliann in WA said...

I have been hearing about football all day - seems like there are some pretty happy fans out there. For me, it means time to quilt while hubby watches the TV. Can't wait to see what you are up to with Lisa and Nicole.

kcdi said...

From one born and bred Okie, I agree, "Go Sooners"...da da da daaa, da da da daaa (that's my lame attempt at singing the beginning of their song) LOL!
Your quilt room is wonderful and your quilts are amazing!