Sunday, November 25, 2007

More Football !!

Well. I am watching the New England Patriots play Philadelphia and it is a little nervewracking, for sure. And, I have cut the middle finger on my right hand and it is bleeding like a stuck pig, and I can't do anything but sit and moan. The medicine I take makes my blood thinner than normal I guess.

Update: New England escaped by the skin of their teeth! Yea!!!

Anyway, I have heard via the grapevine that I am envolved in a brewing project with three other bloggers . It should be interesting. I need to get my finger better so I can play. Stay tuned for details!

2 comments:

Lisa D. said...

Oh boy, how did you cut your finger? We can't have that - you need to be able to sew!! I hope you heal quickly!

Cheryl said...

Hope your finger is OK. We watched that football - wow was it exciting!